Tuesday, August 23, 2005

hello from ibiza, spain

As the title suggested, yes, i'm now in Ibiza, Spain!

Why am i here? for work trip lah. Now, I´m in the hotel, using the Front Desk Manager's computer to get online. I supposed every guest in the hotel has such privillege to use this computer?

Anyway, let´s back to Ibiza.

Ibiza is located 45 mins of flight time from Barcelona, Spain. Every summer (May to Sep), you can see alot of Europeans (especially French, Germany, English) come here for summer holidays. The weather here is super sunny and lovely, and the day time here is very long, esp in August. You can see the sun rises at around 7am, and it only sets around 830pm or 9pm. Here, i can also see alot of beautiful gentlemen and ladies =)

The shopping here is also quite happening, especially the Hippies Market. Of course, the scenery in Ibiza is also very fantastic!! Beaches here are long, water is clear, sky is blue (you can only see such colour with photoshop effect). As it´s super inconvenient if you don´t have a car in Ibiza, hence i rent a Citroen Car (5'seats) yesterday. And this makes a very unforgetable experience to me -- i never drive from the left seat! I keep driving to the right when i was on the road... luckily, no accident so far =p

Another interesting thing for me is.... I just did my sun tan session at the Villa (where i´m staying) 2 hours ago. Let's hope there'll be some golden shine on my skin after i go back ya? haha

Anyway, back to work... I have so much complaints to make. First of all, to have made this trip possible is already an mission impossible. Alot of coordination and logistics stuffs to look after for. And most importantly, we have limited budget... before we came to Ibiza, management even asked us try not to spend too much. Well, they didn´t know that such order is very stressful.... let's think, how can you invite someone to Ibiza, without playing a good host, at least, taking care of guests' meals and transportations cost?

I hope today will pass by smoothly... and tomorrow i don´t have to pay for the expensive dinner for 9 persons, again !! (cos you know what, last night´s dinner already cost me $306.50 Euros........... )

1 comment:

Dawn said...

where are my naked boy photos??? hahaha :) welcome home!

看官人次

Custom Search