Friday, June 30, 2006

sleepy afternoon....


i am sleepy.

went to sign the appointment letter with my new company yesterday afternoon. before that, i was actually quite excited about the new venture in my career... but after looking at some of the terms stated, i was kinda disappointed, and in fact, feel like cheated. the HR lady didn't tell me earlier that there're 2 components that make up of my total salary amount...

ever since then, i didn't feel good abt it...feel nervous about the new challenges, working hours and environment.... feel irritated abt the long journey to the new work place from my house.... my flexible freelance life is going to end soon... i can no longer just wake up at anytime i like... i can no longer plan activities on weekends... maybe, i might not be able to catch my favourite HK dramas at night like in the past....

arrrgggghhhhh.........!!

maybe, i'm just sleepy and tired after the pre-appointment medical check up that i did this morning.
maybe, I shld go and catch a nap now.

a new chapter will begin after Monday comes!

1 comment:

剑八 said...

curious about the 2 components that make up of your total salary amount. Fixed salary + allowance? or Fixed salary + OT? or salary + EPF contribution?

If you feel like cheated and have such a bad mood even before you started to work, I think this is definitely not a good sign. Better make yourself clear on what you want.

Anyway,good luck!

看官人次

Custom Search